two friends (16/f) potentially hate me?

so yeah, basically this might turn out to be teen drama so please no comments about us being sixteen. tldr at the bottom.

okay, i have two friends who are quite close to me. they know pretty much everything about me and we talk about everything.

there have been mean comments from both of them, though only one is more rude to me than the other and clearly has had issues with me in the past. i have not done anything to personally hurt either of my friends and every small thing i have owned up to and apologized.

but lately we have taken up drinking together (i know this is not good) and last few times when we have been drunk together they are really mean to me. it just feels like they’re using their drunkness to be extra mean to me.

and we have talked about this when sober but the only thing i get is an half-assed apology, no reason as to why it is happening and an excuse of ”i was drunk and i don’t know why i was so mean...”. one time one of the actually said that i am so annoying when drunk she would’ve liked to ”punch me in the face”.

it is driving me crazy not knowing if they really can’t stand me and the politeness only goes away after a few beers or if there is some other reason as to why this is happening. they just always reassure me that i’m a good friend and likeable. what even is this situation and how the hell will i solve what their actual intentions are?

tldr; when drinking, friends seem to be really hateful towards me. they apologize afterwards but it just keeps happening again.

edit: format



Submitted April 05, 2019 at 07:34PM

so yeah, basically this might turn out to be teen drama so please no comments about us being sixteen. tldr at the bottom.okay, i have two friends who are quite close to me. they know pretty much everything about me and we talk about everything.there have been mean comments from both of them, though only one is more rude to me than the other and clearly has had issues with me in the past. i have not done anything to personally hurt either of my friends and every small thing i have owned up to and apologized.but lately we have taken up drinking together (i know this is not good) and last few times when we have been drunk together they are really mean to me. it just feels like they’re using their drunkness to be extra mean to me.and we have talked about this when sober but the only thing i get is an half-assed apology, no reason as to why it is happening and an excuse of ”i was drunk and i don’t know why i was so mean...”. one time one of the actually said that i am so annoying when drunk she would’ve liked to ”punch me in the face”.it is driving me crazy not knowing if they really can’t stand me and the politeness only goes away after a few beers or if there is some other reason as to why this is happening. they just always reassure me that i’m a good friend and likeable. what even is this situation and how the hell will i solve what their actual intentions are?tldr; when drinking, friends seem to be really hateful towards me. they apologize afterwards but it just keeps happening again.edit: format

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.