Getting over someone?

Think of a forbidden love story, both people love each other, but really should not be together, other people would be hurt by it.. What can you possibly do to forget someone who loves you back?
It can’t be only time, i need to do something during this time to help me be in peace with not being able to be with my loved one..


Submitted April 05, 2019 at 07:26PM

Think of a forbidden love story, both people love each other, but really should not be together, other people would be hurt by it.. What can you possibly do to forget someone who loves you back?It can’t be only time, i need to do something during this time to help me be in peace with not being able to be with my loved one..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.