Thought she [21f] seemed interested. Now unsure, what do you think?

Met a girl in class two months ago who I started suspecting might be interested in me but I'm starting to second guess it. I've yet to make it very clear that I take interest in her though besides joking that we're meant to be and telling her I met her on purpose, so not sure if that has anything to do with this

Why I thought she was interested:

  • I asked for her number after asking for notes I missed and she said she was about to ask for mine too
  • Once asked if she started studying yet. She asked "did you want to study together?" (I took this as a hint that she wanted to study with me)
  • She suggested studying at a cafe but I didn't want her to drive me all the way back to campus even though she said she wouldn't mind. Also asked if I wanted anything because she was stopping to buy food before our study session. Ended up sharing her food with me.
  • After taking our exam, she said we should get milk tea to celebrate. She said she was busy though so we said maybe next week. Next week came and she mentioned how we definitely deserve the milk tea now (after getting our scores) so I set it up the day/time
  • She also asked if I want to grab lunch. The day comes and she comes to class with makeup and a nice outfit for the first time (she eats out almost daily)
  • She recorded me for her Snapchat and Instagram story
  • Ever since I commented on one of her stories, she has been including me in her list of people she sends nonpersonal snapchats to (checked her score, usually goes up about 30-40. She's in a sorority and is very popular)
  • She saved a muffin I've never tried before over the weekend to give to me in class when I didn't ask her to
  • Made a plan to get milk tea with her a second time. She asked "did you also want food" so we grabbed lunch too. She comes to class with makeup and a nice outfit again
  • Conversations both times consisted of asking each other questions and finding commonality. Also a lot of "we should go here, we should do that, we're gonna get fat together, etc"
  • When planning our second hangout, she said "sorry I get excited for food dates" when I didn't address it as a date.
  • She asked questions like if I've been in a relationship, if I'm looking for one right now, what age range I'd date (she's 2 years older), what my type of girl is, if I'd meet a girl I like first or wait for her to meet me, etc for 5-10 mins

Why I'm second guessing:

  • People consider playful teasing as flirting, which she does with me but does this with a lot of guy friends too
  • Sometimes she wears makeup when she's outside like weekends or when she's out at night time. It's just that she hasn't worn makeup to our morning class besides the days we had plans
  • Sometimes she stops replying to texts. I've heard a jealousy tactic is to leave in the middle of a conversation but Idk if that's what she's doing
  • She hasn't broken the touch barrier even though I have
  • She calls hangouts dates except Idk if she does this with other guys
  • She has said things like double texted an hour later telling me she'd bring me some sweets whenever she bakes, how she wishes she can bring me to her city for good food, how she can cook for me to try, but has yet to do it
  • After she asked nosy questions about my type and dating life, she talked about bad past relationships and being insecure in the past. She said she's over it all so I asked if she's trying to be single and she said yes
  • Even though she asked what age range I'd date, she said she forgot we aren't the same age. She also said she likes dressing up on Thursdays (but the only Thursdays she has come to class with makeup has been the days we hung out).

TLDR: met a girl 2 months ago in class, thought she seemed interested (hinting at studying together, hanging out, wore makeup the days we hung out, asked nosy questions about my dating life and type of girls, called our hangout a food date, etc) but now second guessing (flirts with many guy friends, wears makeup on weekends and nights out, said yes when I asked if she's trying to be single, etc). What do you guys think?



Submitted April 05, 2019 at 07:45PM

Met a girl in class two months ago who I started suspecting might be interested in me but I'm starting to second guess it. I've yet to make it very clear that I take interest in her though besides joking that we're meant to be and telling her I met her on purpose, so not sure if that has anything to do with thisWhy I thought she was interested:I asked for her number after asking for notes I missed and she said she was about to ask for mine tooOnce asked if she started studying yet. She asked "did you want to study together?" (I took this as a hint that she wanted to study with me)She suggested studying at a cafe but I didn't want her to drive me all the way back to campus even though she said she wouldn't mind. Also asked if I wanted anything because she was stopping to buy food before our study session. Ended up sharing her food with me.After taking our exam, she said we should get milk tea to celebrate. She said she was busy though so we said maybe next week. Next week came and she mentioned how we definitely deserve the milk tea now (after getting our scores) so I set it up the day/timeShe also asked if I want to grab lunch. The day comes and she comes to class with makeup and a nice outfit for the first time (she eats out almost daily)She recorded me for her Snapchat and Instagram storyEver since I commented on one of her stories, she has been including me in her list of people she sends nonpersonal snapchats to (checked her score, usually goes up about 30-40. She's in a sorority and is very popular)She saved a muffin I've never tried before over the weekend to give to me in class when I didn't ask her toMade a plan to get milk tea with her a second time. She asked "did you also want food" so we grabbed lunch too. She comes to class with makeup and a nice outfit againConversations both times consisted of asking each other questions and finding commonality. Also a lot of "we should go here, we should do that, we're gonna get fat together, etc"When planning our second hangout, she said "sorry I get excited for food dates" when I didn't address it as a date.She asked questions like if I've been in a relationship, if I'm looking for one right now, what age range I'd date (she's 2 years older), what my type of girl is, if I'd meet a girl I like first or wait for her to meet me, etc for 5-10 minsWhy I'm second guessing:People consider playful teasing as flirting, which she does with me but does this with a lot of guy friends tooSometimes she wears makeup when she's outside like weekends or when she's out at night time. It's just that she hasn't worn makeup to our morning class besides the days we had plansSometimes she stops replying to texts. I've heard a jealousy tactic is to leave in the middle of a conversation but Idk if that's what she's doingShe hasn't broken the touch barrier even though I haveShe calls hangouts dates except Idk if she does this with other guysShe has said things like double texted an hour later telling me she'd bring me some sweets whenever she bakes, how she wishes she can bring me to her city for good food, how she can cook for me to try, but has yet to do itAfter she asked nosy questions about my type and dating life, she talked about bad past relationships and being insecure in the past. She said she's over it all so I asked if she's trying to be single and she said yesEven though she asked what age range I'd date, she said she forgot we aren't the same age. She also said she likes dressing up on Thursdays (but the only Thursdays she has come to class with makeup has been the days we hung out).TLDR: met a girl 2 months ago in class, thought she seemed interested (hinting at studying together, hanging out, wore makeup the days we hung out, asked nosy questions about my dating life and type of girls, called our hangout a food date, etc) but now second guessing (flirts with many guy friends, wears makeup on weekends and nights out, said yes when I asked if she's trying to be single, etc). What do you guys think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.