I (19M) have a crush on this very rich girl (18F) but I'm having second thoughts about starting a relationship with her.

I'm a college student and been talking to this girl from my highschool for almost 2 months. Everything has been great we talked daily for the whole period and I'm sure she likes me as well BUT certain thoughts are stopping me from starting a relationship with her.

1/ She is from a much richer background and I don't know if I can keep up with her and the way she lives. She is very humble about it . She never posts anything on social medias or brag about whatever she gets but I feel like we live different lives in different realities and I'm not sure if I will be able to keep up with that. I feel like she had everything growing up and everything was easy for her. She is a bit naive of this aspect.

2/ I study in Paris and she lives in Nice ( our hometown ). Next year, she is also going to college but she is not sure which one ( she might go to Germany or US or something ) so I'm not sure about starting a relationship with her since we won't be meeting often.

TL;DR: I like this very rich girl but I'm from a more humble background and I'm not sure about starting a LDR with her.



Submitted April 05, 2019 at 08:38PM

I'm a college student and been talking to this girl from my highschool for almost 2 months. Everything has been great we talked daily for the whole period and I'm sure she likes me as well BUT certain thoughts are stopping me from starting a relationship with her.1/ She is from a much richer background and I don't know if I can keep up with her and the way she lives. She is very humble about it . She never posts anything on social medias or brag about whatever she gets but I feel like we live different lives in different realities and I'm not sure if I will be able to keep up with that. I feel like she had everything growing up and everything was easy for her. She is a bit naive of this aspect.2/ I study in Paris and she lives in Nice ( our hometown ). Next year, she is also going to college but she is not sure which one ( she might go to Germany or US or something ) so I'm not sure about starting a relationship with her since we won't be meeting often.TL;DR: I like this very rich girl but I'm from a more humble background and I'm not sure about starting a LDR with her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.