I cant make my girlfriend orgasm

My GF has a pretty large sexual history and was saying how she doesn't like sex if she doesn't have an orgasm She says I am really good at sex but is stressing to much that she isn't good enough for me and she says that I am doing everything right it's just her overthinking and stressing Any advice?



Submitted April 05, 2019 at 08:24PM

My GF has a pretty large sexual history and was saying how she doesn't like sex if she doesn't have an orgasm She says I am really good at sex but is stressing to much that she isn't good enough for me and she says that I am doing everything right it's just her overthinking and stressing Any advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.