I [20M] don't feel any kind of love or passion towards my gf [18F] unless we are together IRL.

We've been together for a year and a half already.

When we text each other or talk on the phone I don't see her as someone I love. I don't care about her feelings, about how was her day. She's not more than a friend to me.

But when we meet irl my hearts wants to explode. I feel so good and safe around her, I want to care about her and show her my love. I think about how stupid I was when I thought, that I don't love her. But when I go home everything becomes as it was.

I'm so confused about my feelings, I don't know if the problem is in me or her. I don't want to break up, but if it will continue I afraid I'll eventually prove to myself that I don't love her and say goodbye.

What do I do?

tl;dr I don't feel love towards my gf over the Internet, but it person it's ok.


Sorry if I made any crucial mistakes, english is not my native language.



Submitted April 05, 2019 at 06:19PM

We've been together for a year and a half already.When we text each other or talk on the phone I don't see her as someone I love. I don't care about her feelings, about how was her day. She's not more than a friend to me.But when we meet irl my hearts wants to explode. I feel so good and safe around her, I want to care about her and show her my love. I think about how stupid I was when I thought, that I don't love her. But when I go home everything becomes as it was.I'm so confused about my feelings, I don't know if the problem is in me or her. I don't want to break up, but if it will continue I afraid I'll eventually prove to myself that I don't love her and say goodbye.What do I do?tl;dr I don't feel love towards my gf over the Internet, but it person it's ok.Sorry if I made any crucial mistakes, english is not my native language.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.