Should I [F20s] tell my possible new FWB [M30s] that I carry coldsores?

So there's a guy I'm sort of getting to seeing, we've kissed once or twice and have planned to meet up.

I unfortunately suffer from coldsores, which fortunately don't often come up. I've kissed him when they're down so I'm fine but my lips are tingling at the minute and if they come up when we're supposed to meet I'll HAVE to tell him.

But if they stay down/come up and I avoid him, do I really need to tell him? I've kissed many people and never passed it on I am very sensible, I just don't want him to be put off if I tell him and there's no need. I don't want to tell him when he's never seen one on me and be like ew nope.

Tldr; I have coldsores, while they're not yet interfering should I tell him or nay?



Submitted April 05, 2019 at 08:17PM

So there's a guy I'm sort of getting to seeing, we've kissed once or twice and have planned to meet up.I unfortunately suffer from coldsores, which fortunately don't often come up. I've kissed him when they're down so I'm fine but my lips are tingling at the minute and if they come up when we're supposed to meet I'll HAVE to tell him.But if they stay down/come up and I avoid him, do I really need to tell him? I've kissed many people and never passed it on I am very sensible, I just don't want him to be put off if I tell him and there's no need. I don't want to tell him when he's never seen one on me and be like ew nope.Tldr; I have coldsores, while they're not yet interfering should I tell him or nay?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.