Today I (17, M) made a big mistake. Don't be like me. Just don't. And please help.

So, I was going home from school, taking the bus as usual.

After 3 minutes of standing, (almost falling down because the bus driver was wild and I was carrying my notebook and my DSLR) I noticed a girl sitting not too far away from me. At first she didn't get much of my attention, as I was thinking of music related stuff, but after an other 2 or 3 minutes I took a second glance, and I was totally amazed by how pretty she was. She looked at me, so our eyes met.

Her blonde hair and her absolutely beautiful blue eyes froze me down for a moment, I felt that moment, as if I was looking through the viewfinder of my camera.

When I'm behind a camera, it feels like I can do whatever I want, almost like my soul breaks out of my body, heart and mind, or wherever souls are located (mini laugh).

Back to the topic.

We stared at each other, but not for too long. I realised I wasn't hiding behind a camera, I looked away, and so she did too. At this point the bus was full, full of other people minding their own business. But I was still there, looking out the window, thinking to myself how I need to talk to her and ask her out.

I noticed a few things, suggesting she might like me too.

I was listening to some good old Queen and Alice in Chains stuff, and when it comes to music, I feel powerful. So I started 'pumping' my feet to the rhythm, totally getting lost in the music. And then I saw her doing the same thing with her feet (Doesn't this sound wrong?), I heard that if you like someone you start copying their movement, without you even noticing it?... I don't know, I'm pretty sceptic about that, she was listening to music too... so it might have been just her enjoying her music too. She looked at me many times, I noticed. I did too.

My chance.

... The lady sitting next to her got down of the bus ...

... She looked at me, I looked at her ...

... She sat on the other seat, so I can sit down next to her ... (I just felt really positive about her liking me by now)

... and I... I didn't sit next to her :-{ ...

She even looked at me with that 'Come here' look. I was thinking about ways to approach her, but my fear and introverted behaviour took over.

I just really hope we'll meet again, and next time I'll say "Hi" to her and ask her out for a tea or coffee.

But what are the chances of us getting on the same bus, you know...

I really can't explain more, and I swear I'm not that type of guy who falls in love with every other girl.

Anyways, leave your entries in the subreddi- .. uhm...

ANYWAYS, leave some advice down in the comments, please.

Hope you guys having a good time, bye.


**TL;DR;** : I met a cute girl and did not approach her, I was shy and quiet. I am looking forward for the next time.



Submitted April 05, 2019 at 06:36PM

So, I was going home from school, taking the bus as usual.After 3 minutes of standing, (almost falling down because the bus driver was wild and I was carrying my notebook and my DSLR) I noticed a girl sitting not too far away from me. At first she didn't get much of my attention, as I was thinking of music related stuff, but after an other 2 or 3 minutes I took a second glance, and I was totally amazed by how pretty she was. She looked at me, so our eyes met.Her blonde hair and her absolutely beautiful blue eyes froze me down for a moment, I felt that moment, as if I was looking through the viewfinder of my camera.When I'm behind a camera, it feels like I can do whatever I want, almost like my soul breaks out of my body, heart and mind, or wherever souls are located (mini laugh).Back to the topic.We stared at each other, but not for too long. I realised I wasn't hiding behind a camera, I looked away, and so she did too. At this point the bus was full, full of other people minding their own business. But I was still there, looking out the window, thinking to myself how I need to talk to her and ask her out.I noticed a few things, suggesting she might like me too.I was listening to some good old Queen and Alice in Chains stuff, and when it comes to music, I feel powerful. So I started 'pumping' my feet to the rhythm, totally getting lost in the music. And then I saw her doing the same thing with her feet (Doesn't this sound wrong?), I heard that if you like someone you start copying their movement, without you even noticing it?... I don't know, I'm pretty sceptic about that, she was listening to music too... so it might have been just her enjoying her music too. She looked at me many times, I noticed. I did too.My chance.... The lady sitting next to her got down of the bus ...... She looked at me, I looked at her ...... She sat on the other seat, so I can sit down next to her ... (I just felt really positive about her liking me by now)... and I... I didn't sit next to her :-{ ...She even looked at me with that 'Come here' look. I was thinking about ways to approach her, but my fear and introverted behaviour took over.I just really hope we'll meet again, and next time I'll say "Hi" to her and ask her out for a tea or coffee.But what are the chances of us getting on the same bus, you know...I really can't explain more, and I swear I'm not that type of guy who falls in love with every other girl.Anyways, leave your entries in the subreddi- .. uhm...ANYWAYS, leave some advice down in the comments, please.Hope you guys having a good time, bye.​**TL;DR;** : I met a cute girl and did not approach her, I was shy and quiet. I am looking forward for the next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.