burning feeling after being cummed in

so i recently just has PIV sex for the first time and i let the guy cum in me because ive been on birth control for almost a year now.

ANYWAYS i know there was a thread before about the feeling of being cummed in but when he came in me there a burning sensation that wasnt very good at all. like i felt sore and my vagina was on fire. the feeling went away after an hour or so and i at first thought this was because it was my first time so we had sex again the next day and he came in me and i felt the same burning feeling.

im not really sure what im trying to get out of this but is this like normal or at least common???



Submitted April 05, 2019 at 07:47PM

so i recently just has PIV sex for the first time and i let the guy cum in me because ive been on birth control for almost a year now.ANYWAYS i know there was a thread before about the feeling of being cummed in but when he came in me there a burning sensation that wasnt very good at all. like i felt sore and my vagina was on fire. the feeling went away after an hour or so and i at first thought this was because it was my first time so we had sex again the next day and he came in me and i felt the same burning feeling.im not really sure what im trying to get out of this but is this like normal or at least common???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.