Troubles with orgasms (f) and anxiety. Help?

Hi

I’m new round here but often read, first time posting in this sub. I have trouble with anxiety, not sleeping, teeth grinding at night etc.

However for a while now , off n on, been having trouble with orgasms and not being able to have them or if I do they seem to start off well, then quickly fade to nothing. Poof gone!

I’m trying not to let it worry me. Been with boyfriend a while all seems well. I have a mini vibe, which I’ve not yet tried as I was worried in case it makes it worse. Im suspecting it’s to do with anxiety, I just have no clue what to do to get back to normal or if it even will.

Any help much appreciated, thank you 🙂



Submitted April 05, 2019 at 07:43PM

HiI’m new round here but often read, first time posting in this sub. I have trouble with anxiety, not sleeping, teeth grinding at night etc.However for a while now , off n on, been having trouble with orgasms and not being able to have them or if I do they seem to start off well, then quickly fade to nothing. Poof gone!I’m trying not to let it worry me. Been with boyfriend a while all seems well. I have a mini vibe, which I’ve not yet tried as I was worried in case it makes it worse. Im suspecting it’s to do with anxiety, I just have no clue what to do to get back to normal or if it even will.Any help much appreciated, thank you 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.