Only liked 1 guy ever

Would love to get some advice from you guys :) Is it possible to ever fall in love with someone else?

I've been texting this long-distance guy on and off* for almost 10 years now (since I was 15) and he is the only guy I ever liked. EVER. I never had any other crush, never looked at any other guy & never even imagined being with someone else. So I'm really worried I'd never like anyone again and I don't know how to fix that.

*The reason for this being "on&off" is because he is often flakey & indecisive - gets and loses interest in me once in a while. And yes, I'm aware that is crazy and toxic that's why I'm trying to end our chats once and for all and finally move on.



Submitted April 05, 2019 at 08:27PM

Would love to get some advice from you guys :) Is it possible to ever fall in love with someone else?I've been texting this long-distance guy on and off* for almost 10 years now (since I was 15) and he is the only guy I ever liked. EVER. I never had any other crush, never looked at any other guy & never even imagined being with someone else. So I'm really worried I'd never like anyone again and I don't know how to fix that.*The reason for this being "on&off" is because he is often flakey & indecisive - gets and loses interest in me once in a while. And yes, I'm aware that is crazy and toxic that's why I'm trying to end our chats once and for all and finally move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.