/u/arianeb on How do aces tell the difference between platonic love and romantic love?

I think you got the right idea. What do you fantasize doing with this person? Do you want to kiss them, make out with them, move in with them? That's a romantic crush. Do you want to make them smile? go out for drinks? hang out with them? That's a platonic "squish".

The main reason I decided I was aromantic, was after I realized that all my crushes throughout my life, were actually squishes.





May 10, 2019 at 06:27AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.