Hot tempered spouse

My spouse is stressed. I get it. Work is hard right now, but he just totally took it out on me for no reason. He yelled at me and swore in front of the kids and told me “get off me. you don’t fucking understand.” When I tried to give him a hug and tell him I love him. He has been mean like this to me all day long.

How do you deal with these situations? Is this normal? It doesn’t happen too often. He will blow up on me and the kids like this maybe once or twice a year due to work related stress.

I understand work is stressful, but the kids and I don’t deserve to be treated like shit every time he has a bad day.

It isn’t just this job, he has had several jobs. I can’t blame it on this particular job.



Submitted May 10, 2019 at 03:08AM

My spouse is stressed. I get it. Work is hard right now, but he just totally took it out on me for no reason. He yelled at me and swore in front of the kids and told me “get off me. you don’t fucking understand.” When I tried to give him a hug and tell him I love him. He has been mean like this to me all day long.How do you deal with these situations? Is this normal? It doesn’t happen too often. He will blow up on me and the kids like this maybe once or twice a year due to work related stress.I understand work is stressful, but the kids and I don’t deserve to be treated like shit every time he has a bad day.It isn’t just this job, he has had several jobs. I can’t blame it on this particular job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.