gf, 24 year old, of 9 months refuses to post pictures on Instagram of us or of me

So as the title says, my gf, 24 year old, of 9 months refuses to post pictures on Instagram of us or of me. She has a total of about 10 pictures only and mostly posts stories. For example she posted several stories of our recent trip to Cuba with only herself showing or scenery. It has been an ongoing issue for me. She has about 900 followers a lot of which are guys and some of which, im aware, have hit her up in DM before to flirt but I've never seen her reciprocate. I don't generally check her phone.

She has said that she prefers keeping that aspect of her life private and that she never posted a boyfriend. The pics she does have are selfies and don't even include friends except for one story where her female friend faces aren't even visible.

I recently suggested she add something to her bio after another guy attempted to hit her up and she added something like "happily in love" and I was pleased. Just worried people won't see it.

I feel.posting at least 1 pic together would ward off a lot of the creeps hitting her up and I fear she may like the attention.

I'm looking for thoughts of if people would take this as a red flag.

Thanks in advance

tldr: gf of 9 months refuses to post pics of us on social media. Says it's private. Has maybe 10 pics total and some stories. Added "happily in love" to her IG bio. Is it a red flag?

Edit: but reading similar posts in Reddit, the community seems to think this behavior is for the female.to keep her options open and appear single to the world..



Submitted May 10, 2019 at 06:42AM

So as the title says, my gf, 24 year old, of 9 months refuses to post pictures on Instagram of us or of me. She has a total of about 10 pictures only and mostly posts stories. For example she posted several stories of our recent trip to Cuba with only herself showing or scenery. It has been an ongoing issue for me. She has about 900 followers a lot of which are guys and some of which, im aware, have hit her up in DM before to flirt but I've never seen her reciprocate. I don't generally check her phone.She has said that she prefers keeping that aspect of her life private and that she never posted a boyfriend. The pics she does have are selfies and don't even include friends except for one story where her female friend faces aren't even visible.I recently suggested she add something to her bio after another guy attempted to hit her up and she added something like "happily in love" and I was pleased. Just worried people won't see it.I feel.posting at least 1 pic together would ward off a lot of the creeps hitting her up and I fear she may like the attention.I'm looking for thoughts of if people would take this as a red flag.Thanks in advancetldr: gf of 9 months refuses to post pics of us on social media. Says it's private. Has maybe 10 pics total and some stories. Added "happily in love" to her IG bio. Is it a red flag?Edit: but reading similar posts in Reddit, the community seems to think this behavior is for the female.to keep her options open and appear single to the world..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.