It’s just the little things you notice...

So we’re sat in the pub my boyfriend currently works at, everyone’s gone, the door’s locked. So we’re just sitting with a couple of ciders dancing along to music as he writes up a new menu on the chalkboard.

A song comes on shuffle and he goes ‘oh this is our song!’

The point is, my boyfriend goes ‘this was on the first time we locked up and had a cider & a cuddle’, so now he associates the song with me ☺️

Such a small thing but so cute!



Submitted May 09, 2019 at 10:05PM

So we’re sat in the pub my boyfriend currently works at, everyone’s gone, the door’s locked. So we’re just sitting with a couple of ciders dancing along to music as he writes up a new menu on the chalkboard.A song comes on shuffle and he goes ‘oh this is our song!’The point is, my boyfriend goes ‘this was on the first time we locked up and had a cider & a cuddle’, so now he associates the song with me ☺️Such a small thing but so cute!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.