/u/Dovahkiin419 on Why are Allos so bewildered by the concept of Asexuality?

Idk, while I agree about their incorrect assumptions, I don’t think this is it. For most people, dealing with sexuality and romance is huge. It is, for most, this juggernaut of a thing in the human experience, something assumed to be universal.

That and most people don’t know about us, which is kinda nice since the harassment isn’t there but for romantic aces that can suck absolute ass, however to say to someone that sex and sexuality is just not part of their life would be, to them, as absurd as finding a duck that can’t swim. “But that’s s huge part of what ducks do, how is this working for it”

I highly doubt it’s causing any sort of moral crisis.





May 10, 2019 at 06:28AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.