My wife [31F] and I [24M] broke up for 5 months. We got back together and I found out about that in that period she got in touch with her ex boyfriend and changed nudes and videos with him.

First of all I will try to explain everything the best I can even tho my first language isnt english.

So, before the broke up , I was having some confidence issues with her ex boyfriend since he works as a car mechanic and provides services to the company that my wife work as a administrator. That said, the contact betwen both of them was necessary but I asked her to make it as professional as possible. Unfortunately he wasnt professional enough and was sending some unnecessary messages to her, something like "I miss you" and "I want to see you", she tried to hide those messages from me so i "dont get mad at her" (thats what she said) but I found out while looking at her WhatsApp.

Those messages made me furious, I got out of my mind and went to his store (wich all his family works there) and for the first time in my life I fought with someone (I'm a very reserved guy), even tho it was just verbally , the argues were so huge that the entire store stoped and tryied to calm me down offering me a cup of water. The guy apologized, he was shaking and I could see the fear in his eyes (even tho he was twice my height lol) and this situation ended there.

So 2 years after that my wife and I broke up for something like 5~6 months and then we got back together since we still love each other and we now have a 6 months baby.

Today (after 5 months that we got back together) she went to work at morning and forgot her phone at home, and I, curious man, tried to unblock the phone with the first password that came to my mind, our baby birth date and voilà, the iPhone was unblocked. I looked through her social medias and found nothing that could make me upset, then I went to her Google Photos and found out what I typed on the title, on this period of 5~6 months that we were broke up she changed nudes and videos (very NSFW videos that I cant stop thinking about) with this guy. Like, I understand that she was a single woman and could do whatever the fuck she want with her life but, THAT GUY, the one that I had a fight for her, now I am feeling the biggest idiot on the planet. It probably sounds awful but it seems like I lost all my pride and honor as a man and it feels like I cant trust her about her feelings with her ex.

I just dont know what to do anymore, I told here about this, she argued that she was single at the time but i just can swallow all this. Its 2:32AM in my country and I just cant sleep cause I cant stop thinking about the videos. What do I do?

tl;dr: nudes and very nsfw videos changed betwen my girlfriend and her exboyfriend while we were broke up, I found out all those videos and nudes now and I just cant stop thinking about this



Submitted May 10, 2019 at 05:44AM

First of all I will try to explain everything the best I can even tho my first language isnt english.So, before the broke up , I was having some confidence issues with her ex boyfriend since he works as a car mechanic and provides services to the company that my wife work as a administrator. That said, the contact betwen both of them was necessary but I asked her to make it as professional as possible. Unfortunately he wasnt professional enough and was sending some unnecessary messages to her, something like "I miss you" and "I want to see you", she tried to hide those messages from me so i "dont get mad at her" (thats what she said) but I found out while looking at her WhatsApp.Those messages made me furious, I got out of my mind and went to his store (wich all his family works there) and for the first time in my life I fought with someone (I'm a very reserved guy), even tho it was just verbally , the argues were so huge that the entire store stoped and tryied to calm me down offering me a cup of water. The guy apologized, he was shaking and I could see the fear in his eyes (even tho he was twice my height lol) and this situation ended there.So 2 years after that my wife and I broke up for something like 5~6 months and then we got back together since we still love each other and we now have a 6 months baby.Today (after 5 months that we got back together) she went to work at morning and forgot her phone at home, and I, curious man, tried to unblock the phone with the first password that came to my mind, our baby birth date and voilà, the iPhone was unblocked. I looked through her social medias and found nothing that could make me upset, then I went to her Google Photos and found out what I typed on the title, on this period of 5~6 months that we were broke up she changed nudes and videos (very NSFW videos that I cant stop thinking about) with this guy. Like, I understand that she was a single woman and could do whatever the fuck she want with her life but, THAT GUY, the one that I had a fight for her, now I am feeling the biggest idiot on the planet. It probably sounds awful but it seems like I lost all my pride and honor as a man and it feels like I cant trust her about her feelings with her ex.I just dont know what to do anymore, I told here about this, she argued that she was single at the time but i just can swallow all this. Its 2:32AM in my country and I just cant sleep cause I cant stop thinking about the videos. What do I do?​tl;dr: nudes and very nsfw videos changed betwen my girlfriend and her exboyfriend while we were broke up, I found out all those videos and nudes now and I just cant stop thinking about this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.