I can't wait to see you. ❤

After a year of once again, of not being able to see each other in person because of school and you taking time to gain a hold of your anxiety, I'm going to get to see you again.

I know we texted monthly but for me, it isn't enough. I like seeing you, in the flesh, smiling and laughing with me.

We have shows to catch up on together, and we have more cookies to make.

We still have museum visits at my favorite museum to go to.

We still have hangouts with our friend group to go to.

This summer, I plan to hold your hand and be able to call you my girlfriend, and you happily in my arms when we meet again.

I could use one of your hugs despite you thinking you hug weird.

You hug just fine to me.



Submitted May 09, 2019 at 07:49PM

After a year of once again, of not being able to see each other in person because of school and you taking time to gain a hold of your anxiety, I'm going to get to see you again.I know we texted monthly but for me, it isn't enough. I like seeing you, in the flesh, smiling and laughing with me.We have shows to catch up on together, and we have more cookies to make.We still have museum visits at my favorite museum to go to.We still have hangouts with our friend group to go to.This summer, I plan to hold your hand and be able to call you my girlfriend, and you happily in my arms when we meet again.I could use one of your hugs despite you thinking you hug weird.You hug just fine to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.