My take on philosophy of love

Love is a constant feeling of compassion towards a person for whom you'd be willing to give up your happiness.

Love is also the need to prevent a person from giving up their happiness for you, thus making people in love intrinsically miserable.

Those who don't realise are those drunk on the ecstasy of being cared for; of trusting and being trusted on; of reliability; of finding joy in vulnerability.

Yet love is solace for the dreamy; for myself.



Submitted May 09, 2019 at 02:39PM

Love is a constant feeling of compassion towards a person for whom you'd be willing to give up your happiness.Love is also the need to prevent a person from giving up their happiness for you, thus making people in love intrinsically miserable.Those who don't realise are those drunk on the ecstasy of being cared for; of trusting and being trusted on; of reliability; of finding joy in vulnerability.Yet love is solace for the dreamy; for myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.