/u/zoidbergerest on Me, a heterosexual 28M, her, an asexual 30F, and we don't really know what to do

I think you’ve got decent replies there. Everyone is different in what they are okay with. Clearly scheduling something isn’t working for you. Is there a way that, if she’s willing and okay with it, that she makes the move when she feels comfortable with it? As another person said, many asexuals have libidos (and possibly things that can trigger them) and so maybe having her voice something when she feels okay enough. She would have to be willing to make an active effort though.

It’s a really difficult dynamic. I’m an ace that is sex-positive but I always had an extremely difficult time mentally getting actually into having sex. I agree that maybe working with other things that aren’t straight PIV may be a good place to start so you can fulfill a bit of that vulnerability and comfortability with each other in that way.





May 06, 2019 at 05:26AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.