It’s the little things!

Not sure if this is the right place but I just have to gush on my boyfriend. We are coworkers (heart wants what it wants) and have been hanging out since end of January and made things official last week.

Any who, yesterday I was very flustered and emotional and complained to him that I was hungry and couldn’t eat because it would ruin my lipstick (I was about to leave for work).

He came to work with roses and a sandwich he cut up into bite size pieces for me. He then told me he wanted to me to be able to eat and not worry about my lipstick.

After dating a few jackasses, I am so grateful for this one and all the little things 🥰



Submitted May 06, 2019 at 02:45AM

Not sure if this is the right place but I just have to gush on my boyfriend. We are coworkers (heart wants what it wants) and have been hanging out since end of January and made things official last week.Any who, yesterday I was very flustered and emotional and complained to him that I was hungry and couldn’t eat because it would ruin my lipstick (I was about to leave for work).He came to work with roses and a sandwich he cut up into bite size pieces for me. He then told me he wanted to me to be able to eat and not worry about my lipstick.After dating a few jackasses, I am so grateful for this one and all the little things 🥰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.