So Many Men Secretly In Relationships On Dating Sites!

So the last time I was on dating sites/apps, the last 10 or so men I met online, they all secretly had a girlfriend. I had absolutely no idea! They pretended to be single and looking for something serious. Several of them had a live-in girlfriend as well.

What is the deal with this? How can I avoid these guy?!

I feel like I have to deeply online stalk any guy I'm potentially meeting with now, before we meet. Just because I don't want to have to go through this type of thing again.

Anyone have similar experiences dating online?!



Submitted May 05, 2019 at 08:09PM

So the last time I was on dating sites/apps, the last 10 or so men I met online, they all secretly had a girlfriend. I had absolutely no idea! They pretended to be single and looking for something serious. Several of them had a live-in girlfriend as well.What is the deal with this? How can I avoid these guy?!I feel like I have to deeply online stalk any guy I'm potentially meeting with now, before we meet. Just because I don't want to have to go through this type of thing again.Anyone have similar experiences dating online?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.