How far out of the way have you all gone just to meet someone?

Hi! Single guy here! Was thinking of all the ways I’ve met ladies just to take them out and show them a good time.

Once I was a cab driver and stopped in to a bookstore in the next city over. Met this girl in my favorite book section. Don’t typically find girls in that section, so I asked her out. She said yes, gave me her number, and we went out a few times.

But all the time we met up i had to commute an hour just to see her: so I’m asking, how far out of your way have you gone just to meet someone?

This to include going to places you don’t normally go, stepping out of your comfort zone in general, going great lengths such as writing poetry; or anything in between that might have been otherwise strenuous that you would not normally do to meet that special someone.



Submitted May 06, 2019 at 06:03AM

Hi! Single guy here! Was thinking of all the ways I’ve met ladies just to take them out and show them a good time.Once I was a cab driver and stopped in to a bookstore in the next city over. Met this girl in my favorite book section. Don’t typically find girls in that section, so I asked her out. She said yes, gave me her number, and we went out a few times.But all the time we met up i had to commute an hour just to see her: so I’m asking, how far out of your way have you gone just to meet someone?This to include going to places you don’t normally go, stepping out of your comfort zone in general, going great lengths such as writing poetry; or anything in between that might have been otherwise strenuous that you would not normally do to meet that special someone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.