Not attractive physically....

Hi,

Would you consider getting in a relationship with someone that doesn't fit you at all physically?

I [25F] am getting attracted to this guy [27M] who shares the same values as me, and who's really driven by what he does and he's educated and he's super nice and settled and everything. Really, the perfect match, we're having good discussions, we matched online and we've been having great convos. He's the second guy I find interesting, although I'm having really good vibes from him.

The problem is.., I'm not attracted to him physically and I don't know what to do. He's like really not good looking at all (I believe he had some trauma when he was young,so yeah...).

I'm in the middle of the situation where I don't know if I should go for it and maybe it'll develop attraction over time, or if I should skip my turn but I'm afraid to have regrets. I don't want to judge him for his looks, but I can't force it if I'm not attracted to him physically, I just don't know. It's the first time it happens. How could I see past that?

Thanks!

TL;DR : Not attracted physically, should I consider dating him?



Submitted May 05, 2019 at 04:30PM

Hi,Would you consider getting in a relationship with someone that doesn't fit you at all physically?I [25F] am getting attracted to this guy [27M] who shares the same values as me, and who's really driven by what he does and he's educated and he's super nice and settled and everything. Really, the perfect match, we're having good discussions, we matched online and we've been having great convos. He's the second guy I find interesting, although I'm having really good vibes from him.The problem is.., I'm not attracted to him physically and I don't know what to do. He's like really not good looking at all (I believe he had some trauma when he was young,so yeah...).I'm in the middle of the situation where I don't know if I should go for it and maybe it'll develop attraction over time, or if I should skip my turn but I'm afraid to have regrets. I don't want to judge him for his looks, but I can't force it if I'm not attracted to him physically, I just don't know. It's the first time it happens. How could I see past that?Thanks!TL;DR : Not attracted physically, should I consider dating him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.