/u/gamerpisces on #JustAsexualThings

Oh right, I guess it is really :o I'm surprised though at just how accessible it is because like, I would have thought it would be suuuuuuuuuper copy righted and Nintendo would see to it that no one would be allowed to make a profit on their stuff?? I am confuzzled, but not necessarily sad about it haha xD I just want all the Sylveon art :DDD <3

"When I love something, I stab it a bunch" - sounds... reassuring? LMAO. Nah, but your stuff looks so good, you're great at the stabbing! :P :D





May 06, 2019 at 06:53AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.