I like a special someone and want to hand out with her for the summer

Hello im a M/16 needing advice on how do I be close with this girl i like but when I asked "what type of boys you like" she always say "boys that makes me laugh and feel good" and also i asked her if she likes me and she said "if you were skinnier" (im 240 lb/5'11) so yea she doesn't like big boys so if i was to lose weight and have a nice jaw line, how would i be able to be close to her at a rate when its not so weird?

(Sorry for my poor typing)



Submitted May 06, 2019 at 01:23AM

Hello im a M/16 needing advice on how do I be close with this girl i like but when I asked "what type of boys you like" she always say "boys that makes me laugh and feel good" and also i asked her if she likes me and she said "if you were skinnier" (im 240 lb/5'11) so yea she doesn't like big boys so if i was to lose weight and have a nice jaw line, how would i be able to be close to her at a rate when its not so weird?(Sorry for my poor typing)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.