Can you guy's share with me any dating rules you know? It's really important I update my rules.

The only rules I know so far

Don't like a girl too much, because it'll come off clingy/desperate

Have standards for yourself

Accept rejection, forget your feelings, and move on

Only text 2 times per day in a week (don't wanna annoy them)

Give them personal space(back in my high school days, I will not talk to a girl for weeks so I don't come off annoying)

Take your time to ask them out (I wait 3 months, I really do)

Recognize she might still wanna be friends, accept it if you get rejected.

Don't talk about yourself unless she brings it up

Be mindful of her time, and try not waste it

Be your best self for her

Don't assume she's interested in you (it just might be a girls affectionate or loving personality, gotta play it safe)

Please give me any rules I need to add, update my current rules, or even tell me what you think about my current rules. Any help is good help. So please share. :)



Submitted May 06, 2019 at 01:45AM

The only rules I know so farDon't like a girl too much, because it'll come off clingy/desperateHave standards for yourselfAccept rejection, forget your feelings, and move onOnly text 2 times per day in a week (don't wanna annoy them)Give them personal space(back in my high school days, I will not talk to a girl for weeks so I don't come off annoying)Take your time to ask them out (I wait 3 months, I really do)Recognize she might still wanna be friends, accept it if you get rejected.Don't talk about yourself unless she brings it upBe mindful of her time, and try not waste itBe your best self for herDon't assume she's interested in you (it just might be a girls affectionate or loving personality, gotta play it safe)Please give me any rules I need to add, update my current rules, or even tell me what you think about my current rules. Any help is good help. So please share. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.