/u/tikkity-taa on I like the idea of a relationship, but I don’t actually like being in one?

I feel a lot of this including the part about preferring messaging to talking in person. Tbh I wonder if this could be as much a social/anxiety/introversion thing as an orientation thing. I am simply more comfortable on my own than I am around others (with few exceptions of family or loooooongtime friends) so even though I have wanted a relationship forever, I get stuck at that “I do like you but tbh I’d like it even better if I was at home chilling by myself” stage and I know if I don’t work on that I won’t progress to the “finally actually comfortable with you” stage but boy it’s hard





May 06, 2019 at 06:17AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.