/u/CheCheDaWaff on I'm really confused. I hope somebody on here can help me.

Unfortunately there's no magic answer to that, but if you're unsure you're likely to be on the asexuality spectrum somewhere.

It's often difficult for asexuals to tell because it's hard to know about the absence of something: if you've never known what sexual attraction is first hand, how can you know you don't feel it? On the other hand, people who aren't asexual usually find that the feeling of sexual attraction is pretty obvious to them.

If you're already familiar with what asexuality is / isn't, then the best thing I can recommend is this wiki page, which contains a bunch of quotes from people explaining what sexual attraction feels like from a first-hand perspective. (Of course, take them with a grain of salt: everyone's different).

Other than that, I can only encourage you to try to be comfortable not knowing for certain. If you turn out to he asexual, then fine. If not, then fine. Either way, your experience is valid. Never forget that.





May 06, 2019 at 06:10AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.