He is a total sociopath and lied about EVERYTHING.

So I (30 F) met a guy (30 M) a couple weeks ago and we fell into things really quickly. He was amazing to me, made me feel beautiful and smart, we spent so much time together. TURNS OUT he completely manipulated me. After I slept with him, he told me he’s a sociopath and is fucked up, and then he can’t be with me cause he’s too messed up.

HOW DO PEOPLE COMPLETELY LIE ABOUT WHO THEY ARE?! I feel like such an idiot for believing anything he had to say.. and I’m so hurt that he just completely lied about everything.

Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post, I am super in shock right now. What do I even do?

TL;DR: he completely lied to me about who he was, and after I slept with him completely fucked me over.



Submitted May 05, 2019 at 11:04PM

So I (30 F) met a guy (30 M) a couple weeks ago and we fell into things really quickly. He was amazing to me, made me feel beautiful and smart, we spent so much time together. TURNS OUT he completely manipulated me. After I slept with him, he told me he’s a sociopath and is fucked up, and then he can’t be with me cause he’s too messed up.HOW DO PEOPLE COMPLETELY LIE ABOUT WHO THEY ARE?! I feel like such an idiot for believing anything he had to say.. and I’m so hurt that he just completely lied about everything.Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post, I am super in shock right now. What do I even do?TL;DR: he completely lied to me about who he was, and after I slept with him completely fucked me over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.