Does this means purely hookup? Is he even interested in a LTR?

I've matched this guy on an online dating app, but we haven't met in person yet and im contemplating to go on a date or not.

1st sign: he offered to snuggle and said he's a great spoon

2nd sign: I asked him what's his ideal date n he replied a 2 days date: drinks and breakfast the next day

Honestly I just want a nice date and not end up in his bed on a first date cos I'm not comfortable in sleeping with someone that I just met.

So now he's asking When's our date gonna happen and I don't know what to reply. Any help?



Submitted May 05, 2019 at 01:12AM

I've matched this guy on an online dating app, but we haven't met in person yet and im contemplating to go on a date or not.1st sign: he offered to snuggle and said he's a great spoon2nd sign: I asked him what's his ideal date n he replied a 2 days date: drinks and breakfast the next dayHonestly I just want a nice date and not end up in his bed on a first date cos I'm not comfortable in sleeping with someone that I just met.So now he's asking When's our date gonna happen and I don't know what to reply. Any help?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.