Might people change their values based off who they are dating?

Can a man's values be changed by dating a woman whom he loves who has different values originally? If a man dates and loves a woman who has different values, might this cause this man to slightly change their values to values slightly more similar to the woman's.

This question is specifically geared towards men because I am a man. But, if you have a thought on whether a woman's values might change from dating and being in love, please comment. I doubt the answer will be much different between genders.

Values might include what a person thinks is important, how to live life, what to work towards, and/or some other things of that nature. Values would probably not include what things bring excitement: like playing golf, watching horror movies, etc.



Submitted May 05, 2019 at 04:52PM

Can a man's values be changed by dating a woman whom he loves who has different values originally? If a man dates and loves a woman who has different values, might this cause this man to slightly change their values to values slightly more similar to the woman's.​This question is specifically geared towards men because I am a man. But, if you have a thought on whether a woman's values might change from dating and being in love, please comment. I doubt the answer will be much different between genders.​Values might include what a person thinks is important, how to live life, what to work towards, and/or some other things of that nature. Values would probably not include what things bring excitement: like playing golf, watching horror movies, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.