Rant about a ghost

Kinda just want to rant for a moment, as it’s not something I really do too often. I rekindled a thing for a girl who I worked with, because at the time of our first attempt she decided that her job was more important, and that’s something I completely understood, but this was the first time she tried to ghost me, as I was out of town seeing family and didn’t hear from her. I’d assume she only wound up texting me to avoid the awkwardness at work

She wound up quitting a few months later due to some events that took a toll on her emotionally, and we wound up talking again, against several peoples opinions, as they felt it wouldn’t be any different. This time things went extremely fast, like staying the night with her after our first date since we had last seen each other.

Then out of the blue one of the mornings I leave her place and I don’t hear from her again. Ghosted hard. Now, I’m extremely introverted and admittedly new to the dating scene, so it’s not as much of things not working out, as it is just me trying to figure out where the hell things went wrong, and admittedly feeling like a piece of shit for getting that treatment for the second time. Plus it doesn’t help that people tried to warn me.

Flash forward to a few days ago, and I get onto my Netflix and I see that she’s actually made an account on my Netflix. My fault entirely for not changing passwords sooner, but that brought up another shitstorm of emotions.



Submitted May 06, 2019 at 01:14AM

Kinda just want to rant for a moment, as it’s not something I really do too often. I rekindled a thing for a girl who I worked with, because at the time of our first attempt she decided that her job was more important, and that’s something I completely understood, but this was the first time she tried to ghost me, as I was out of town seeing family and didn’t hear from her. I’d assume she only wound up texting me to avoid the awkwardness at workShe wound up quitting a few months later due to some events that took a toll on her emotionally, and we wound up talking again, against several peoples opinions, as they felt it wouldn’t be any different. This time things went extremely fast, like staying the night with her after our first date since we had last seen each other.Then out of the blue one of the mornings I leave her place and I don’t hear from her again. Ghosted hard. Now, I’m extremely introverted and admittedly new to the dating scene, so it’s not as much of things not working out, as it is just me trying to figure out where the hell things went wrong, and admittedly feeling like a piece of shit for getting that treatment for the second time. Plus it doesn’t help that people tried to warn me.Flash forward to a few days ago, and I get onto my Netflix and I see that she’s actually made an account on my Netflix. My fault entirely for not changing passwords sooner, but that brought up another shitstorm of emotions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.