Is it too weird if I [25F] text him [27M]?

I went out with this guy almost a month ago after texting for a few weeks. We got some food and chatted for a little over an hour, then he walked me most of the way home before meeting a friend. He mentioned another date.

He texted me later that night saying that he had a great time, I said I did too. He asked what I was up to the rest of the night, I replied but then he never responded.

Like I said, it’s been almost a month, and I’m thinking I really would like to go out again. Is it too weird if I text him?

Tl;dr Is it weird to reach out to a one-time date, a month later?



Submitted May 06, 2019 at 02:09AM

I went out with this guy almost a month ago after texting for a few weeks. We got some food and chatted for a little over an hour, then he walked me most of the way home before meeting a friend. He mentioned another date.He texted me later that night saying that he had a great time, I said I did too. He asked what I was up to the rest of the night, I replied but then he never responded.Like I said, it’s been almost a month, and I’m thinking I really would like to go out again. Is it too weird if I text him?Tl;dr Is it weird to reach out to a one-time date, a month later?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.