Does this girl actually like me or just being nice?

So i’m 17M in highschool, and i recently caught feelings for this girl (F16 ) that i’ve been friends with since last year. We don’t have any classes this year, but last year we had a couple and we talked and stuff.

This year, we occasionally message each other (on snapchat), like sliding up on each other’s stories to poke fun at each other or whatever. But it’s not that common. Around october 2018, we were testing the sat on the same day and we were waiting for scores.

We were talking about the test and stuff and she then messages me on snapchat and wants to do a bet.

she says “if i get a higher score than you then your senior year you have to take me to get pho” , (I don’t have my driver’s license yet). So i’m like sure, and when we get our scores back, she gets a higher score than me. Past that, she never mentions it. Last year, (when we had classes together) one of our mutual friends told me that she said i was cute in the middle of french class randomly, i didnt really think she had any feelings towards me so i thought she was just being nice and on the off chance the mutual friend was just fucking w/ me, but he mentioned it so casually and sorta out of no where. (she’s really friendly and nice to everyone) So i brushed it off.

We coincidentally sat next to each other about a week ago because we had to sign up for ap exams (i was sitting in a table next to her friends) and she struck up a convo and stuff and found out we are probably have a class together next year.

Anyways, the problem is, in person, she acts to me the same to just any person so i’m not sure if her feelings are just friendly or romantic.

Thanks.



Submitted May 06, 2019 at 06:36AM

So i’m 17M in highschool, and i recently caught feelings for this girl (F16 ) that i’ve been friends with since last year. We don’t have any classes this year, but last year we had a couple and we talked and stuff.This year, we occasionally message each other (on snapchat), like sliding up on each other’s stories to poke fun at each other or whatever. But it’s not that common. Around october 2018, we were testing the sat on the same day and we were waiting for scores.We were talking about the test and stuff and she then messages me on snapchat and wants to do a bet.she says “if i get a higher score than you then your senior year you have to take me to get pho” , (I don’t have my driver’s license yet). So i’m like sure, and when we get our scores back, she gets a higher score than me. Past that, she never mentions it. Last year, (when we had classes together) one of our mutual friends told me that she said i was cute in the middle of french class randomly, i didnt really think she had any feelings towards me so i thought she was just being nice and on the off chance the mutual friend was just fucking w/ me, but he mentioned it so casually and sorta out of no where. (she’s really friendly and nice to everyone) So i brushed it off.We coincidentally sat next to each other about a week ago because we had to sign up for ap exams (i was sitting in a table next to her friends) and she struck up a convo and stuff and found out we are probably have a class together next year.Anyways, the problem is, in person, she acts to me the same to just any person so i’m not sure if her feelings are just friendly or romantic.Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.