/u/Myu03Aihara on Yikes

Same here, it's fucked me up for a long time, until 19 year old I just know if I'm actually Ace. I dislike see my or others genital organ also touch it. That's totaly gross. That's give me anxienty attack. When, they show up to me about it, I feel my leg and hand can't move, it's feel like polio symptomps, also my brain can't be good funcional, i feel i'm gonna fainted in the school. Ughh... i hate this. 😨😨😨 I just don't want to see all of them.





May 06, 2019 at 05:47AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.