Dating for 4 months... should the bf come to the graduation?

A family member asked us this and we are like we don't even know this person it would be so fucking awkward for him to sit with us. What do you all think? Any input on this is appreciated.

I personally think 4 months isn't even that long of a dating period for the person to mee the family, but that's just me.

EDIT: for clarification, it is my sibling's graduation and she wants to bring her bf

EDIT 2: People feel great about themselves I guess when anonymously insulting others online. What a world we live in :) keyboard warriors unite 😂



Submitted May 06, 2019 at 03:47AM

A family member asked us this and we are like we don't even know this person it would be so fucking awkward for him to sit with us. What do you all think? Any input on this is appreciated.I personally think 4 months isn't even that long of a dating period for the person to mee the family, but that's just me.EDIT: for clarification, it is my sibling's graduation and she wants to bring her bfEDIT 2: People feel great about themselves I guess when anonymously insulting others online. What a world we live in :) keyboard warriors unite 😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.