What's an appropriate amount of texting during the dating stage?

After the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd dates what is an appropriate amount of texting to not only give but expect to receive as well? I dont want to text too much or too little, and I also dont want to expect too much OR accept too little, know what I mean?

I'm clueless about this because my last relationship was an LTR and the dude was so emotionally unstable, he expected dozens of texts every hour and would freak if I wasn't in constant communication. I know that is completely unhealthy so steer me in the right direction. Thanks everyone.



Submitted April 26, 2019 at 12:12AM

After the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd dates what is an appropriate amount of texting to not only give but expect to receive as well? I dont want to text too much or too little, and I also dont want to expect too much OR accept too little, know what I mean?I'm clueless about this because my last relationship was an LTR and the dude was so emotionally unstable, he expected dozens of texts every hour and would freak if I wasn't in constant communication. I know that is completely unhealthy so steer me in the right direction. Thanks everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.