/u/Ethereal_Energy on I had a really unfortunate argument last week that's still sticking with me this week.

I ran into that several times on a lesser scale. But every time I came out to someone, they tried to tell me what I'm feeling (I'm gay/afraid/abused/etc. etc.) Just because it's a common experience with us doesn't mean it's okay though, it just means we can relate. Sorry you're going through that, it would be hard to deal with so many people at once with no one from the group being supportive.





April 26, 2019 at 06:24AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.