/u/mia_ag13 on Friend reacted poorly to me being ace and now I don’t know how to feel

You pretty much hit the nail on the head, imo. We’re both young, and while she’s generally very accepting she definitely has more “”traditional”” views re relationships and families. I think, just like you said, my orientation is bringing into question her understanding of what a relationship consists of and what she “owes” to her partner. We’re very close, so I have high hopes that she’ll do some soul searching and then we can talk it out (and hopefully she comes out of this with a more healthy view on sex in relationships). If not, I might have to let this friendship go, which would be sad but for the best.





April 26, 2019 at 04:52AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.