What do you know about love?

What really is love? How do you know when you love someone? What’s something you’ve done that made you think “gosh I really love them”? How soon can one fall in love? Do you believe in love at first sight?

P.s. I’m aware that love is choosing someone everyday but, outside of that what really is love?

How do you know it’s love and not infatuation, enamoring or lust?



Submitted April 26, 2019 at 02:54AM

What really is love? How do you know when you love someone? What’s something you’ve done that made you think “gosh I really love them”? How soon can one fall in love? Do you believe in love at first sight?P.s. I’m aware that love is choosing someone everyday but, outside of that what really is love?How do you know it’s love and not infatuation, enamoring or lust?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.