Love is such a weird thing / it can make you the happiest person alive or it can make you depressed and miserable

When i had a girlfriend everyday was happy like no matter what you’ll be happy , but rn im like super in love with this girl and i think she doesnt feel the same way and everything reminds me of her and it just makes me day really bad to the point where my friends told me i look realy sad / anyway share your stories if you feel like and have a good night everyone



Submitted April 26, 2019 at 02:14AM

When i had a girlfriend everyday was happy like no matter what you’ll be happy , but rn im like super in love with this girl and i think she doesnt feel the same way and everything reminds me of her and it just makes me day really bad to the point where my friends told me i look realy sad / anyway share your stories if you feel like and have a good night everyone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.