/u/gamerpisces on #JustAsexualThings

OMG that is so sweet though ;__; Will you post a picture of it when it's done anywhere?

I don't have any pokémon I have transferred between games a lot haha. The only one I've really "cared about" as an individual pokémon is my perfect Sylveon from Moon which I spent a lot of time breeding just right and all, and transferred over to Ultra Moon because there I could finally get it the move set I really wanted haha. Her name is Princess <3

OMG YES SYLVEON! <3 Haha, the big Lapras fan I see. XD Honestly Lapras is such a great design, and in Let's Go Eevee I basically played the entire game with Eevee and Lapras because they wrecked everything lmao





April 26, 2019 at 06:24AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.