I (18M) feel like my GF (18F) doesn't care about our relationship

Hello Reddit. First I am sorry if English is bad. I've been talking to this girl for 8 months and it's been 2 months we're dating. I think about her all day and I love her. We don't spend much time together (about once a week) because we live a bit far from each other (30minutes drive and until last week I didn't have a car) and I'm really often far away especially during the winter. We text everyday, pretty much all day.

We both complained about the fact that we don't see each other very often because of my sport (I am very often far from home during winter).

Last month (in March), she told me that she wasn't enjoying this relationship as it was because she'd like to see me more often. I totally understand this and I feel the same. She asked if it was worth it to continue dating or if we should break up, and maybe start again later. I told her that things could change next month (in April, so now) since I would be able to drive my own car and it will be a lot easier to go to her place.

So we stayed together and now that I have my car I thought that we could see each other way more often. This week I was free every afternoon and she says she is busy because she has very much homework. For sure I know that she has to do her homework but during all day we are texting and she spends way more time on her phone than actually studying.

Yesterday I asked her if we could spend some time together and told me that she really had to do her homework. I asked if we would at least meet until the end of the week, she said that it would be hard.

So now I don't know what she feels, we almost never talk about our relationship and I don't know where it is going. I feel like she doesn't care about our relationship and like I'm only here to fill the void until she finds another man.

I told her that we will have to talk seriously. I want to tell her what I feel and ask her what she thinks about us and if she make sense out of it.

TL;DR: gf complained for not seeing each other enough, now that we can meet she says she's busy. I don't know what she feels about us.



Submitted April 26, 2019 at 06:05AM

Hello Reddit. First I am sorry if English is bad. I've been talking to this girl for 8 months and it's been 2 months we're dating. I think about her all day and I love her. We don't spend much time together (about once a week) because we live a bit far from each other (30minutes drive and until last week I didn't have a car) and I'm really often far away especially during the winter. We text everyday, pretty much all day.We both complained about the fact that we don't see each other very often because of my sport (I am very often far from home during winter).Last month (in March), she told me that she wasn't enjoying this relationship as it was because she'd like to see me more often. I totally understand this and I feel the same. She asked if it was worth it to continue dating or if we should break up, and maybe start again later. I told her that things could change next month (in April, so now) since I would be able to drive my own car and it will be a lot easier to go to her place.So we stayed together and now that I have my car I thought that we could see each other way more often. This week I was free every afternoon and she says she is busy because she has very much homework. For sure I know that she has to do her homework but during all day we are texting and she spends way more time on her phone than actually studying.Yesterday I asked her if we could spend some time together and told me that she really had to do her homework. I asked if we would at least meet until the end of the week, she said that it would be hard.So now I don't know what she feels, we almost never talk about our relationship and I don't know where it is going. I feel like she doesn't care about our relationship and like I'm only here to fill the void until she finds another man.I told her that we will have to talk seriously. I want to tell her what I feel and ask her what she thinks about us and if she make sense out of it.TL;DR: gf complained for not seeing each other enough, now that we can meet she says she's busy. I don't know what she feels about us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.