Gone cold after 3 dates

I met this great girl and had 3 great date over the space of 3 weeks, two out chatting and dinner and the third at her house, I stayed over but didn’t have sex as she said that was off the agenda which I respect. Ever since then the distance of time between our messages has become longer, she said she only dates one person at a time but today I logged onto the dating site where I met her and it showed she was online.

I asked her to meet again but she said she’s busy all week and we’d meet up soon... not sure how to ask if she’s still into me or not or just leave it?



Submitted April 25, 2019 at 05:51PM

I met this great girl and had 3 great date over the space of 3 weeks, two out chatting and dinner and the third at her house, I stayed over but didn’t have sex as she said that was off the agenda which I respect. Ever since then the distance of time between our messages has become longer, she said she only dates one person at a time but today I logged onto the dating site where I met her and it showed she was online.I asked her to meet again but she said she’s busy all week and we’d meet up soon... not sure how to ask if she’s still into me or not or just leave it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.