I have date #3 and haven't kissed but he's coming over for dinner and a sleepover.

So, as the title states: it's date 3 and haven't kissed.

We talked on FB for over 6+ months and finally this weekend I was like, dude lets get coffee! So we did and totally hit it off. Sunday he came over and we did Easter eggs.

Well, drunk Eviltemptriss invited him over to make dinner and sleep over, why? Uggh i'm such a hornball.

Ok, he also doesn't drink.

So, he's coming over tonight for tortellini's and a veggie and I think I'll pick up some bread... I haven't cooked for anyone in a long time and freaking out will that be enough?

Where do people eat on a date at home? Like at the table or in front of a TV watching Netflix?

Like should we do a peck when we first see each other?

Since it's a sleep over, does that mean sex will happen, should I prepare? Should I buy condoms? How do I know what size? Will I look like a slut? Is there a variety pack of sized condoms out there; like tampon sizes? Small, Medium, large, Super Size me?

OMG I'M FREAKING OUT AND HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.... and sober sex for the first time is even more nerve wracking than I thought.

halp.

I need advice :)



Submitted April 24, 2019 at 05:42PM

So, as the title states: it's date 3 and haven't kissed.We talked on FB for over 6+ months and finally this weekend I was like, dude lets get coffee! So we did and totally hit it off. Sunday he came over and we did Easter eggs.Well, drunk Eviltemptriss invited him over to make dinner and sleep over, why? Uggh i'm such a hornball.Ok, he also doesn't drink.So, he's coming over tonight for tortellini's and a veggie and I think I'll pick up some bread... I haven't cooked for anyone in a long time and freaking out will that be enough?Where do people eat on a date at home? Like at the table or in front of a TV watching Netflix?Like should we do a peck when we first see each other?Since it's a sleep over, does that mean sex will happen, should I prepare? Should I buy condoms? How do I know what size? Will I look like a slut? Is there a variety pack of sized condoms out there; like tampon sizes? Small, Medium, large, Super Size me?OMG I'M FREAKING OUT AND HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.... and sober sex for the first time is even more nerve wracking than I thought.halp.I need advice :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.