So I played a dangerous game using the "guess where we're going on our first date!?" approach

The idea is you use their answer as the destination b'c it's most likely on their list of a good place to go.

But she said "give me a hint"

so i replied with "it's cool and sexy, great drinks!"

She responds with "I don't know that I've been anywhere here that I'd classify as sexy.. tell me!"

So I had to totally come clean with my moves b'c it was building into something ridiculous. Date is still on. I'm scouring yelp.



Submitted April 24, 2019 at 05:43PM

The idea is you use their answer as the destination b'c it's most likely on their list of a good place to go.​But she said "give me a hint"so i replied with "it's cool and sexy, great drinks!"​She responds with "I don't know that I've been anywhere here that I'd classify as sexy.. tell me!"​So I had to totally come clean with my moves b'c it was building into something ridiculous. Date is still on. I'm scouring yelp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.