/u/Race-Carr on Anyone ever felt more romantic attraction towards fictional characters than real people? cause boy is that a doozy

Oh shit, this is so true. For me I’ve been trying to get more romantic experience (trying to get my family off my back) but the moment I’m put in a situation like that I completely seize up and fill with dread. But I still really like romance/fluffy stories and get easily invested in the characters so I think you hit the nail on the head (at least with me)





April 26, 2019 at 05:08AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.