What do I (19m) do if I’m no longer interested in this girl (19f) who seems interested?

Met a girl in class this semester who had potential. I’ve been getting to know her better and there are some things I find to be turn offs and I feel like we wouldn’t really work out as a couple. The thing is we engage in banter a lot and sometimes flirt and hang out.

How do I go about this situation without cutting her off and without making it so obvious that I lost interest to the point of never engaging in banter with her or anything again?

TLDR: Not sure how I should act with a girl I sort of lost interest in but still want to be friends with without making it obvious I lost all interest but without leading her on?



Submitted April 26, 2019 at 07:09AM

Met a girl in class this semester who had potential. I’ve been getting to know her better and there are some things I find to be turn offs and I feel like we wouldn’t really work out as a couple. The thing is we engage in banter a lot and sometimes flirt and hang out.How do I go about this situation without cutting her off and without making it so obvious that I lost interest to the point of never engaging in banter with her or anything again?TLDR: Not sure how I should act with a girl I sort of lost interest in but still want to be friends with without making it obvious I lost all interest but without leading her on?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.