I just got together with a girl of my dream

After so many ups and downs, push and pull, I finally landed a girl of my dream. I wish and will always stay true and loyal to her.

Guys I actually managed to not only breakthrough the friend zone but a worst one; brother zone 🤣🤣. The tip is to never give, be yourself and never hide or fabricate any stories for her validation.

Peace!!



Submitted April 26, 2019 at 04:49AM

After so many ups and downs, push and pull, I finally landed a girl of my dream. I wish and will always stay true and loyal to her.Guys I actually managed to not only breakthrough the friend zone but a worst one; brother zone 🤣🤣. The tip is to never give, be yourself and never hide or fabricate any stories for her validation.Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.